Crochet Granny Square

Crochet Granny Square 2015

Because promised, here is actually my pattern for the Basic Granny Square

I didn’t create this kind of design within the actual smallest, but I’m heading in order to display you action by action how to make the basic granny square. 

Whenever I began to learn I couldn’t find a pattern that I could understand so and easily I hope to alter that by performing one along with lots associated with photos
Here is the pattern I employed to create the squares for that Granny Alice blanket .For this particular patternyou will need to understand how to chain stitch, and ways to create a UK treble stitch. This is the same as the US increase stitch having said that i will be making use of the UK vocabulary for this pattern.
































Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comment:

Knitting Crochet Patterns Shoes Dress © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Shoes | dress up | Crochet | Knitting | Baju Batik |

Designed by-SpeckyThemes